Exploring New Orleans
On of our favorite cities to visit is New Orleans – from the food to the live music, what's not to love?!
We recently got a chance to head down to Nola for a friend's wedding, and used the time to explore the city!
We started by grabbing a drink and checking in to our favorite hotel, Queen & Cresent (Q&C).
This hotel is so perfectly curated, and just a few blocks from the heart of the French Quarter.
After checking in went stopped by Mother's for some po' boys and gumbo (thanks for the recommendation, Beyonce).
After lunch we headed in to the French Quarter and stopped by my FAVORITE bar in New Orleans – Cane & Table. I like a bar that has some character and pizzazz, and this bar has it all. Oh, and great drinks!
Scroll down for some other MUST check out New Orleans places!
- Kingfish – In the heart of the French Quarter
- Shaya – an AMAZING Israeli restaurant
- Café Du Mondé – How can you go to New Orleans and NOT get a beignet?!
- The Carousel Bar – A New Orleans bar that slowly spins and is just overall so amazing!
- Atchafalaya – Describes itself as a "creole cottage," aka SO CUTE.
- The Columns Hotel – This whole hotel was so grand, I would stop by just to see it! This great bar was just a perk!
- Bacchanal Wine – David made me walk like 3 miles to find this wine bar and it was SO WORTH IT. This is my other favorite spot in New Orleans. While I may take an Uber or Lift next time, I will DEFINITELY be going back!
- The Sazerac Bar – This gorgeous bar is nestled in the Roosevelt Hotel, and is where the Sazerac was created
- Crescent Park Trail – Head over to this beautiful trail to try and burn off some of the alcohol and delicious meals you have in New Orleans.
Never not smiling while in New Orleans!
Did we miss one of your favorite New Orleans spots? Tell us in the comments section and we'll be sure to check it out next time we're there!