Dressing up for Valentine's Day
True confession: I am not the biggest fan of Valentine's Day! I adore my fiancé (obviously) and am totally in to celebrating us, but, meh, I am just not in to Valentine's Day! I like flowers, I like candy, I like nice dinners ... you'd think I would really be into the day. I don't know what's wrong with me!
With this said, red IS my favorite color, so I am very in to dressing for Valentine's Day.
If you're hitting the town with your loved one, check out some of these gorgeous dresses I found that are perfect for the occasion!
2. Y'all. I am SO obsessed with this Shoshanna dress!!! I almost want to plan a V-day celebration just so I can wear it. The color. The high neckline. The scalloped edges. It's everything I love in a dress!
3. I love a dress that is both comfortable and adorable. If you're going for a more relaxed look, I love this little number from Goodnight Macaroon.
4. This dusty rose number from Alice + Olivia is so chic and delicate. And I die over the fringe details!
5. I love everything by Needle & Thread, but specifically the femininity and blush tones of this dress.
6. Rachel Zoe does it again, AND this dress is on sale. I love the fringe (again. I am in to fringe), and delicate beading that takes me back to the 1920's.
7. Okay, while shades of red are my favorite, I am also a very loyal wearer of black. If you're looking for a darker shade for this V-day, I love this Morning Lavender Bow Back Shift Dress.
9. I love a good jumpsuit, and this Halston Heritage tuxedo-ish jumpsuit is everything!
How are you celebrating Valentine's Day? And more importantly, what are you wearing?! I hope your holiday is fabulous!